Saturday, February 19, 2011

Arthritis IQ: what do you know about arthritis? (answers next posting)

1. When I have pain in the muscles and joints, I should refrain from eating legumes and fish sauces, meat, etc.
       True
       False
2. Pain in the legs and feet in young adults can be due to:
       A. beer binge last night
       B. poorly fitting shoes
       C. unusually long walks (in the mall... or some field work) )or travel
       D. something I inherited from my parents
3. When my shoulders and back are painful, I should have a back massage.
      True
      False
4. Which infections can also present with arthritis?
      A. hepatitis
      B. HIV
      C. influenza (flu)
      D. all of the above
5. Diabetes is a common disease that can have rheumatism as common symptom.
      True
      False
     

3 comments:

  1. 1. false
    2. C
    3.false
    4. INfluenza
    5. false

    HI Maam I am your resident, BC:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answers to Arthritis IQ
    1. false
    2. C
    3. false
    4. D
    5. true

    ReplyDelete